We are updating our site.
It’s been neglected (for years) and it is embarrassingly obvious!
Although our web site has been static, irrelevant, and boring, our expertise and services have been expanding in important and exciting ways.
Soon, we will have more information about our:
- LexiaHeroes Online Program
- LexiaHeroes Certification
- Remediation Services for Dyslexia (Locally, Nationally, and Internationally)
- Dyslexia Assessment and Diagnosis
- Remediation Services for Writing
- Remediation Services for Math
- Accommodations Support
- Classroom Teacher and Special Education Teacher Training
- Dyslexia Screening and Assessment Training
- Consulting Services for Schools
- PreReading Skills for Young Learners
- Counseling and Support Groups
- Neurodiversity: Balance in Solutions
- Dyslexia Resources: Online, Books, Movies, Research
- Dyslexia Heroes, a nonprofit to provide resources and services for those with dyslexia
- Volunteer Opportunities